"We were fortunate enough to get one of the first New Zealand built NZ Tiny Homes. We are extremely pleased with the quality and attention to detail of our beautiful tiny home. Throughout the process, Kylie and Jamie communicated well and made changes to ensure we were happy with the final result. We support them 100% as a local grown enterprise employing New Zealanders and we have great confidence that the company will go from strength to strength."
Kara and Chris Dawson
We are happy to discuss upgrading of fixtures and fittings for:
- Compost toilet
- Cabinetry + benchtop
- Lighting + electrical
- Plumbing + heating
- Off grid requirements
What you need to do?
Find out where on your property you are able to place a tiny home and what you need to prepare as a foundation.
- Do your due diligence for your site
- Budget the connection of the tiny home to services, we can advise you on this. See the FAQ for additional information.
- Choose what plan you want for your tiny home
Sale and purchase agreement for YOUR tiny home
- We will send you a sale and purchase agreement for the tiny house
- This will include a list of chattels and the plans for you to look at.
- The delivery date and payment schedule will be included
- The deposit is 50% upon signing of the agreement with the balance due 7 working days prior to the delivery date of the tiny home
- The build time is 8 weeks plus any lead in
Choosing your fixtures and fitting for your tiny house
- Once the frames are erected and the joinery is in place, you will come to the factory to choose all your fixtures and fittings for your tiny home show home.
- If you are wanting to add upgrades after the build begins then this will be quoted and invoiced upon completion
One bedroom – option 4
We are so excited to announce that we now build to 3m wide x 10.7m long.
NZ Tiny Homes was created from a love for interior design and a fascination with the purposeful nature of tiny homes. We have combined these two passions to create the perfect mix of deliberate functionality to maximise space and stylish interior design to create a modern, homely feel. Our one bedroom tiny homes are an ideal home for yourself, a holiday home or Airbnb rental. Warmth and quiet are a priority and you won’t be disappointed, our tiny home builders include full insulation along with double glazed windows in each of our one bedroom homes to keep you cozy.
Schedule of chattels:
Clients choose from a range of options to personalise their build
- Over light and triple glazed leadlight opening window
- External extraction wall fan
- High ceiling with recessed lighting
- Internal cavity slider with internal lock
- 900mm x 900mm full shower connected to Rinnai gas infinity unit
- Flushable toilet connected to mains
- Stone vanity benchtop and paneled cabinetry
- Front loading washing machine
- Ceramic basin on stone top
- Toilet roll holder, towel rail
- Mirrored wall cabinet with shelving
- Breakfast bar with two adjustable height stools
- Couch - selection available
- Smart TV and wall bracket
- Aluminium laser cut wall partition or wall
- Pendant lighting over table
- Large bi-fold windows + doors
- Kitchen benchtop is quartz stone
- Kitchen includes a set of three drawers, cupboards below + above the signature butler basin, two pot drawers
- Full gas or electric oven two or four burner gas hob
- Lead opening window
- External extractor rangehood
- Full white fridge/freezer
- Full length wardrobe with shelves & desk
- Double bed with storage beneath
- Bi-fold window and over light
- Pendant lighting centre of room or recessed
All homes come with:
- Detachable towbar and delivered turnkey ready
- Water and fire resistant, easy wipe bamboo composite wall linings of client’s choice
- Roll down shade or block out blinds
- Wood laminate floor colour
- Cabinetry is blum soft closing with client’s choice in paneled doors
- Double glazing throughout + triple on leadlight
- Well placed double power point throughout
- Pendant + recessed lighting
- Length 10.7m + detachable towbar
- Width 3m
- Height 3.2m