"We were fortunate enough to get one of the first New Zealand built NZ Tiny Homes. We are extremely pleased with the quality and attention to detail of our beautiful tiny home. Throughout the process, Kylie and Jamie communicated well and made changes to ensure we were happy with the final result. We support them 100% as a local grown enterprise employing New Zealanders and we have great confidence that the company will go from strength to strength."
Kara and Chris Dawson
We are happy to discuss upgrading of fixtures and fittings for:
- Compost toilet
- Lighting and electrical
- Plumbing and heating
- Off grid requirements
What you need to do?
Find out where on your property you are able to place a tiny home and what you need to prepare as a foundation.
- Do your due diligence for your site
- Budget the connection of the tiny home to services, we can advise you on this. See the FAQ for additional information.
- Choose what plan you want for your tiny home
Sale and purchase agreement for YOUR tiny home
- We will send you a sale and purchase agreement for the tiny house
- This will include a list of chattels and the plans for you to look at.
- The delivery date and payment schedule will be included
- The deposit is 50% upon signing of the agreement with the balance due upon completion and delivery of the tiny home
- The build time is 8 weeks plus any lead in
Choosing your fixtures and fitting for your tiny house
- Once the frames are erected and the joinery is in place, you will come to the factory to choose all your fixtures and fittings for your tiny home show home.
- If you are wanting to add upgrades after the build begins then this will be quoted and invoiced upon completion
One bedroom – option 1
We are so excited to announce that we now build to 3m wide x 10.7m long.
NZ Tiny Homes was created from a love for interior design and a fascination with the purposeful nature of tiny homes. We have combined these two passions to create the perfect mix of deliberate functionality to maximise space and stylish interior design to create a modern, homely feel. Our one bedroom tiny homes are an ideal home for yourself, a holiday home or Airbnb rental. Warmth and quiet are a priority and you won’t be disappointed, our tiny home builders include full insulation along with double glazed windows in each of our one bedroom homes to keep you cozy.
Schedule of chattels:
- Double glazed over light and triple glazed Led light opening window of client’s choice
- External extraction wall fan
- Water and fire resistant, easy wipe bamboo composite wall linings of client’s choice
- High ceiling with recessed lighting
- Internal cavity slider with internal lock
- 900mm x 900mm full shower connected to Rinnai gas Infinity Unit
- Flushable toilet connected to mains
- Stone Vanity benchtop with stone backsplash and paneled cabinetry (client’s choice)
- Front loading washing machine
- Ceramic basin on stone top
- Toilet roll holder
- Towel rail
- Mirrored wall cabinet with shelving
- Double utility power points above bench top
- Kitchen benchtop is quartz stone or solid 40mm oak
- Cabinetry is blum soft closing with client’s choice in paneled doors
- Stone bench top has a stone upstand
- Kitchen base cabinets include a set of 3 drawers, cupboards below the large signature butler basin, 2 large soft closing Blum pull out drawers for pots etc
- Full gas oven and the choice of a 2 or 4 burner gas hob
- Large led opening window above butler basin
- Full length wall cupboard cabinetry with paneled doors
- External extractor rangehood fitted above hob
- 2 sets of double plug points above benchtop
- Full white fridge/freezer
- Custom Macrocarpa bench slab or Oak slab with 3 industrial height adjustable stools
- Custom couch to client’s choice
- Smart TV and wall bracket
- Aluminium laser cut wall partition in client’s choice of style and colour
- Pendant lighting over table to client’s choice
- Roll down shade or block out blinds to client’s choice
- Wood laminate floor colour to client’s choice
- Large L shaped couch and lounge pendant
- Double bed with storage beneath and shoe cabinet under bed
- Led light window and over light with roll down shade or block out blinds
- Pendant lighting centre of room
- Large wardrobe with shelving and soft close drawers
- Length 10.7m + detachable towbar
- Width 3m
- Height 3.2m